- 100% Wool
- Dimension: 27 W x 76 L inches
- Made of 100% fine merino wool fabric 80s (yarn count), which is lightweight, softer and smoother than lower yarn count wool. See Description for care instruction.
- Basic solid color fine wool scarf with super soft touch
- Multiple color choices: Yellow, Tan, Red, Burgundy, Green, Blue, Lavender, Pink, Black and White
- Risk-Free Shopping: quality assurance in addition to a no-question-asked return policy
This super-soft solid color fine merino wool scarf will keep you warm without the added bulk around your neck. The scarf shawl dimensions are 27 x 76 inches, which allows you to wear it as a scarf around your neck or a shawl around your shoulder. It is made of 100% fine merino wool fabric 80s (yarn count), which is lightweight, softer and smoother than lower yarn count wool This scarf is as close to being a cashmere scarf without actual being made from cashmere wool. It is available in multiple colors: Yellow, Tan, Red, Burgundy, Green, Blue, Lavender, Pink, Black and White.
If you don’t have experiences in hand wash cashmere/fine merino wool scarves, please use dry clean ONLY.
If you hand wash cashmere/fine merino wool scarves, please follow below instructions:
– Hand wash your scarf in cold/lukewarm water using mild detergent, baby shampoo or soap flakes. Hot-or even warm-water can make shrink or dyes bleed. Do NOT use fabric softener, bleach or a detergent containing bleach.
– Soak the scarf in water for five minutes. Do NOT pull or stretch the fabric or rub it against itself, which can cause pilling.
– Rinse the scarf in water several times. Avoid rinsing under running water, which can stretch delicate fabrics.
– Roll the scarf up in a towel to remove excess water. Use a second towel if the first becomes too damp and if you still need to remove excess water.
– Do NOT wring out a wet garment which can be harsher on fabric than running it through the delicate cycle of a washing machine.
– Lay the scarf flat on a fresh towel to dry. Do NOT hang the scarf to dry, as this will cause the fabric to stretch and lose its shape. Keep the scarf away from heat and sunlight while drying.