- Hand painted, digitally printed original art.
- 30% Silk 70% Cashmere, soft fine texture. One sided print, other side is only slightly lighter.
- Delicately hand-painted and digitally printed Art of Wide-Spread Wings
- Truly versatile, it looks great paired with any outfit. Try it as a Classic scarf / shawl, tube top, halter top, bandana, turban or even wrap skirt.
- If you don’t LOVE it, I’ll reimburse or exchange an unworn unused item.
Hand painted and digitally printed Art of wide – spread wings. This highly detailed representation of nature, freedom and beauty is my labor of Love. Just put it over your shoulders to look & feel divine. This scarf would make the most amazing gift for your loved ones to treasure for years to come! FABRIC: Silk cashmere, 30% silk and 70% (140 count) cashmere, print on one side, the other side is slightly lighter. COLOR/PRINT: You can see every stroke and watercolor hues… ***Please note that Colors might slightly vary from print to print and photos*** CARE: This is a Special piece made from delicate soft material, please treat it accordingly: If you wish to hand wash, immerse the garment and gently rinse. Don’t rub or soak. Lay flat to dry in shade. The gentler you are, longer it will look great. ABOUT: Shovava scarves are designed to embody Nature, Freedom, Beauty and bring Joy to your everyday life. The designs you see here are one-of-a-kind, delicately hand painted and digitally printed from our studio in Byron Bay, Australia to your home.